Prev: Re: [FH] americas [Thread Warning] Next: [FH] FCT founding talk

Re: 25mm adventurers

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 18:57:20 +0100
Subject: Re: 25mm adventurers

In message <3CF7AF89.12602.6F4223@localhost>
	  "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:

> I know GZG has some ship's crew in flight seats,
> and a few vehicle techs/crew, etc.
>
> But who else makes good 25mm ship's crew or
> adventurer minis? Guys in vacc suits (not PA),
> guys in coveralls (maybe armed, maybe just
> with a portacomp or toolkit), guys in civilian
> clothes, etc? I'm looking for some links.... I want
> to get some for my traveller campaign .... I
> have a few old traveller 25mm minis and a
> bunch of GZG figs, but I can always use more
> civilians, cops, etc and things like ships crew.
>
> Tomb.

Err.. dare I say... GZG?

ok, (digs out catalogue)...

SGC-01..14 Colonial Militia (coveralls, peaked caps, guns)

Most of the Street Level Figures, i.e.
SL-2 Civilians & Colonists A
SL-3 Paramedic response team
SL-6 Civilians & Colonists B
SL-7 Partisans/Militia
SL-12 News Team
SL-14 more Paramedics
SL-26 Scientists

also SLS Street level Single figures

SLG The Gamers :-)

and the Station and Ship Crew (CR) range, includes figures in 'vac
suits' CR-3A,3B,3C & 3D.

Hows that for starters?

Charles

--

Prev: Re: [FH] americas [Thread Warning] Next: [FH] FCT founding talk