Prev: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: The same old shit!!!

RE: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

From: "Alfie Finch" <alfie.finch@b...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 01:01:04 +0100
Subject: RE: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

The Guild of Melee and Magic, as was, ran a short competition
role-play game at a UK convention based upon the Cyberpunk
system but with a more comic Paranoia feel using the Mickey
Mouse Commandos...they had to chant the company song and stop
for ad breaks in the midst of their duties...oh it was funny.
Guess you had to be there :)

I think someone had been reading the AutoDuel (Car Wars)
supplement that includes DisneyCorp, with their mouse shaped
trikes.

Thank you for putting that thought back in my head, I feel the

Prev: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: The same old shit!!!