Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: CAS and abandoning ground pounders was Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:39:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

On Wed, 29 May 2002 20:07:18 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain" <snip>

>I won't be offended. Aussies of neccessity have hides like the
>proverbial Rhino. What is it they say, "No Brain, No Pain?" :-)

While I wait for the people come fix the hole in my basement wall, I
need
all the laughter Ican get.  LOL!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: CAS and abandoning ground pounders was Re: [OT] Frog Bashing