Prev: Re: END THIS PLEASE! Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: African Uniforms

[OT] An Idea

From: "Z. Lakel" <zlakel@t...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:13:01 -0400
Subject: [OT] An Idea

List,
I was thinking that with the level of...uh...oppinionatedness expressed
on
this list, it might be easier for those of us to filter out the noise if
rather than using a mailing list, we were to use a newsgroup format as
the
means of message distributioin.  I know that this is sort of a radical
idea
(but what isn't on this list). But i would be interested in hearin
oppions,
off list if the membership so prefers as this is rather off topic,
concerning such a change.  In the mean time, i cobbled togther such a
messageboard and convinced (manipulated more like) one of my friends to
host
it.  It is located at http://zlakel.mattwhitlock.com/phpBB2/.  Should we
decide to transfer the list to a messageboard format, we would have to
find
a place for it different from the one where my example is located.  I
would
be willing to bear the cost of this however as well as setting up the
actual
board.

Sincerely,

Zachariah Lakel

Prev: Re: END THIS PLEASE! Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: African Uniforms