Prev: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:07:26 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

On Tue, 28 May 2002, John Atkinson wrote:

> Uh, every country has had military failures in their
> history.
>
> The rest of us feel superior to the French because we
> manage NOT to get our home countries overrun 2.5 times
> in 70 years.

Hmmm... Funny how the loudest comments seem to come from those countries
who happen to be on an island of their own or a continent of their
own(*).
But of course that's hardly militarily significant.

Cheers,

   Derk

(*) That is, a continent not sporting any of the agressors, the last

Prev: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing