Prev: RE: Earth Map Next: RE: Earth Map

Re: Earth Map

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:57:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Earth Map

--- Ian Murphy <Borgoth@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>  Sorted. Not sure about this, I was under the
> impression that the NAC still
> had access to the Gurkhas, i.e Nepal(I do have that
> right dont I?) I hadnt
> seen any references to India in any info I had so I
> gave the NAC some access
> to Nepal.

It is canonical that NAC has Ghurka brigades (!).
Offhand, I'm guessing that Nepal is probably in the
same status Japan is.

> > > South Africa remaining
> > > independant.
>
> Tried to use the GZG pedia for this as mucha as
> possible. Orange free state
> is listed there So I used it, I havent got SG so
> wasnt sure if it was cannon
> or not. Will leave it in for now if enought people
> dont like it will take it
> out.

Orange Free State is somewhere on another planet.

> Wasnt sure how to divide these. Will bow to your
> superior knowledge of the area.

Superior knowledge, heh?  Just a little more egotism.
Actually predicting what the Balkans are going to look
like 100 years, you may as well throw darts and draw
lines between them as borders.

John

Prev: RE: Earth Map Next: RE: Earth Map