Prev: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: Earth Map

RE: Earth Map

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:52:26 +1000
Subject: RE: Earth Map

G'day,

> In order to get even a tiny fraction of the tribes of
> Africa to get together long enough to agree on what
> language to write the Union Declaration in (probably
> French), the PAU would have to settle pointless idiot
> tribal disagreements like an issue of 25km one way or
> another of semi-arid near-wasteland.	Either that, or
> there'd have to be some overwhelming threat.

John there is already an African Union. I'm not sure whether it has all
the
African nations in it, but if I remember correctly it has a lot of them
(majority I think). I think it was primarily created as a trade thing,
though there has been some mention of an eventual evolution along the
lines
of the EU... which does fit with the GZGverse a bit I guess (sorry don't
know more and no time to check).

Cheers

Prev: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: Earth Map