Prev: Earth Map Next: [OT] Dark Nebula ship counters

Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:47:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

>This could have been a fantastic movie, but it was >executed poorly.
just
>hope they have enough footage to >do a better Special Edition. That
would
>be a truly >special SE.

Yes, the SW universe has far more possiblities than this film really
developed.

Though the guy who played Anakin... I think he really is that bad an
actor
;-)

Was it just me or were quite a significant numbers of the backdrops
apear to
be completely flat? Bring back actual sets!

Richard

p.s. The Yoda scene was COOOOOOOL!

Prev: Earth Map Next: [OT] Dark Nebula ship counters