Prev: RE: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash Next: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

Earth Map

From: "Ian Murphy" <Borgoth@b...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:55:59 +0100
Subject: Earth Map

Image can be directly downloaded or accessed at:
http://rljoiner.home.mindspring.com/world_gzg1.jpg

Html at:
http://rljoiner.home.mindspring.com/worldmap.html

Thanks to Ranall L Joiner for hosting the map.

Harry Pearce: These days the enemy don't even have a flag.
Official: At least you knew were they where I suppose.
Harry Pearce: Give them something to put over the coffin.
-"Spooks"