Prev: Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ... Next: RE: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash

Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler)

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 04:20:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler)

Actually, the legistlation would still have been introduced by someone,
even
if Jar Jar wasn't present.
At that point, Darth Sideous had actual or political control of most of
the
senators.
I think at least a majority.  He would have someone do it.

Jar Jar made a perfect candidate.  He is a general.  A war hero of his
peaple.  A member of a supressed peaple.
The supressors, "the trade federation" joined with Count Douku and the
separatists.
Having Jar Jar make the announcement gave the legistlation (and
Palpiteen) a
lot of political clout.

Just My Humble Opinion (JMHO)

Donald Hosford