Prev: Earth map Next: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler)

Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ...

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:15:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ...

I know I've mentioned this before, but why not hold it in the Central
Valley (Modesto-Fresno area)?  Sure it's hot, and yeah, we get all the
smog from the Bay Area, but if you don't mind dodging Rednecks and
smelling dairies, it's actually a pretty nice place, and I'd hazard a
guess that you can probably find a reasonably priced room for the con.

Mark