Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:17:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

>From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

>What Noam is suggesting is more along the lines that a fighter
>squadron has six damage boxes, which can represent whatever number of
>fighters the genre calls for.

Yes, I got that.  However, without the assumption that 1 fighter = 1
Mass,
it does not quite address my original question of how to simulate small
craft of greater mass that a fighter but less than the minimum mass for
ship, ie craft in the range of 1-3 mass or so.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB