Prev: RE: Big Games Next: OT: Re: Strine Lesson #144 - Nous

Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:37:06 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap

<I have a question regarding light craft larger than fighters.	Doing
the
math, the smallest a ship built using construction rules can be and
still
have any use in the game is Mass 3, and even it is pretty limited in use
being an anti-fighter craft >

I am planning on using large interceptors being that I am trying to
remain
somewhat realistic in my space combat..ie..no small fighters. I dont
plan on
using them as anything,in my personnal opinion, that small couldnt carry
substncial weapons loadout. Hence, my "interceptors" will be either
equal to
2,4 or 6 FT fighters. So I plan on having a light interceptor(= to 2 FT
fighters), medium interceptor(= to 4 FT fighters) and of course, the
heavy
interceptor = to 6 FT fighters. All that is left is play-testing.

Kirk

.

Kirk Alderfer
http://hometown.aol.com/alderfek/index.html
Webelos Leader - Pack 23
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: RE: Big Games Next: OT: Re: Strine Lesson #144 - Nous