Prev: Re: [DS2] Questions Next: Re: MURPHY AT WAR

Re: Interesting space games

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:59:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Interesting space games

That's still in development. I don't think Ken has done much with the
trade rules, since discussions of starship operating economics went by
on the worldbuilding-l list just last month. Check the forums on the Ad
Astra website or drop Ken a line.

I haven't played for close to a year, supposedly Ken got 3d vector
movement working in a playable fashion. I want to try it before I
believe him - but I'd want a sip from the Holy Grail before I
authenticated it.

Tomb wrote:

>http://www.adastragames.com/games.html
>
>My attention was caught by the Trader part, as I'm running a
Merchantile