Prev: Chinese Military future Next: HOSTAGE RESCUE SCENARIO and MURPHY AT WAR

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:13:25 -0400
Subject: RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT

From:  DAWGFACE47@webtv.net
> here is some real food  for thought, about  what hungry folks  in the
USA or elsewhere  will eat, and the  risks they will take to get "food"
that most of you cannot concieve of  eating.

<snip>

Reminds me of Courtship Rite (Donald Kingsbury), on a planet where it
was considered unethical to kill more enemies than could be eaten.
Interesting society.

In examples of other scenarios, I think most of us probably run "clean"
wars most of the time, where both sides are professionals who (mostly)
follow the rules.  You could arrange a scenario where the GM side is
busily committing atrocities, and the players' side has to decide
whether to divert from/compromise their mission to stop it.

Prev: Chinese Military future Next: HOSTAGE RESCUE SCENARIO and MURPHY AT WAR