Prev: RE: new full thrust page Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC

RE: Harpoon on the PC

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:04:58 -0400
Subject: RE: Harpoon on the PC

Robert W. Eldridge Wrote:

> FYI, Harpoon is now in it's 4th version.

<SNIP>

> Harpoon 4 for the computer is due out shortly I understand,
> at least accroding to my last conversations with Larry and
> Chris (Carlsen). I'll tell Larry you liked his books when I
> see him at HISTORICON<g>.

4TH VERSION!!??!! Wow!!! Last time I saw it was when the original Mech
Warrior came out. That was... What? Over 10 years ago?!!??

I was looking to download that older version of the game. The newer
games coming out now days has gotten too many bells & whistles for me.
Cut the great screen shots, over abundance of sound, and film clips...
I'd still have a great time with the game (example John Madden's
Football).

Any idea when the 4th edition Harpoon is going to come out?

Please do tell Larry that he has a great fan that loves his books!!!

Warren Shultzaberger
   "Victory is certain when the enemy is caught up in a rhythm which
confuses his spirit"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Prev: RE: new full thrust page Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC