Prev: Re: Hover Tank update Next: RE: [DS2] Questions

RE: The Wolf-man's tank!

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:28:03 +1000
Subject: RE: The Wolf-man's tank!

G'day,

> Why are KV bugs? Well, they aren't fish. And they aren't animals like
> Bambi. And they clearly aren't birds. Ergo they are clearly
> Bugs! You'd think that was a hard train of logic to follow..... ;)

Well this biologist can't ;)

They're not insectoid or microbial which are the usual bugs one would
think
of. Though they may qualify under the original bug concept of being a
personal demon (from Wales tradition or so I've been lead to believe).

Personally if I had to associate them with a Terran group I would've
said
reptilian or amphibious, though I generally would've just thought
humanoid
alien ;)

Prev: Re: Hover Tank update Next: RE: [DS2] Questions