Prev: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships Next: Re: Friendly Darth?

Re: FB designs & fighters

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:31:23 -0500
Subject: Re: FB designs & fighters

On Tue, 14 May 2002 21:02:27 -0700, Michael Llaneza
<maserati@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>David Brin has a theory that Anakin was acting as a double agent for
the
>light. He killed a lot of people.... but  terror tactics have never
>worked to control a subdued population, purging your officer corps is a

>Bad Idea, letting the droids get away with the plans, ignoring a visit
>to his homeworld etc.

Did he kill a lot of people? You see him kill one guy on the Rebel
blockade
runner. After that, most of the folks you see him kill are Imperial
officers!

On the other hand, I doubt very much that George Lucas is capable of
this kind
of deception.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships Next: Re: Friendly Darth?