Prev: (semi-OT) Vacc-heads: shuttle for sale Next: Re: other GMS types

Re: [OT] Am back! & archives

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:58:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Am back! & archives

Donogh McCarthy wrote:
> Just wondering: what's the usual timelage on archives being updated?

The timelag is determined by what work emergency I have to rapidly
code instead of being able to take my time and do it right.  (8-)

Thanks for the poke -- I'll update May to date sometime today.	I'm
going to have to rebuild large parts of the archive again sometime
this weekend, so, don't be surprised if it's offline for large
chunks of time.  (It's related to the problem of missing posts --
apparently, my ISP has been dropping email from the list at random
without telling me, and there's no way of telling what's been chopped.
I'm going to rig something up so that it automatically grabs the
latest archive file from Berkeley, and updates it once a day.  That's
my weekend project.)

Thanks,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Life is waiting for you, so messed up, but we're alive

Prev: (semi-OT) Vacc-heads: shuttle for sale Next: Re: other GMS types