Prev: Re: [FT] back to fighters Next: Re: fighters (shorter than the last rant)

Re: fighter waves

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:41:44 EDT
Subject: Re: fighter waves

It may be true that fighters attack in waves without the rules going
into that fine of a detail.  But maybe it should since there seems
to be a problem with lots-of-fighter-squadrons tactics.

I know its a problem.  If I see a massive number of fighters
launched by my oppoent, his fleet doesn't have to be soap-bubble
CVs but close to it, I FTL the first turn and tell my opponent to
pick something else.  We also don't allow "flip ships" (we play
cinematic style).

Prev: Re: [FT] back to fighters Next: Re: fighters (shorter than the last rant)