Prev: RE: interceptors Next: Re: Fighters options please

Re: BEAD SHIPS PROGRESSING

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:59:22 -0500
Subject: Re: BEAD SHIPS PROGRESSING

>What I need to know is the brand/ name of the paint someone
suggested
>that was to make visors glitter (?) so I can make some of the
clear
>plastic bead ships more translucent (and cover up some of the glue
runs.)

I've had good luck on visors using Folk Art's metallic colors, like
Sahara Gold or Metallic Bronze under a coat of Iridescent Pearl
Glitter mixed with the Folk Art Floating Medium. I mix them two
parts medium to one part Iridescent Pearl Glitter.

Kevin

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

Prev: RE: interceptors Next: Re: Fighters options please