Prev: Re: Kitbashing a BDN Next: Re: [FT] back to fighters

FT: interceptors

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 09:53:35 EDT
Subject: FT: interceptors

Since inteceptor fighter groups cannot attack ships then we
rarely play with them and prefer the standard fighter as it
has that multi-role capability.  The few times I've used
inteceptors I've noticed that, yes, they kill the group they
attack, but they themselves are so decimated that they
aren't much of a threat to other groups any more.
IMO, interceptors should be faster (that's why they're called
inteceptors) so should move at 36 instead of 24.  They
also should be tougher to kill by other fighters, treat as
if level-1 screened vs other fighter types (i.e., "heavy",
how does that work with the Kra'vak fighters?).

Prev: Re: Kitbashing a BDN Next: Re: [FT] back to fighters