Prev: Re: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen)

RE: Fighters options please

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:11:05 +1000
Subject: RE: Fighters options please

On Friday, May 10, 2002 12:54 AM, Brian Bilderback
[SMTP:bbilderback@hotmail.com] wrote:
> > > 5. shoot whoever started the thread.
> >
> >I don't recall #5 but if so, take a number.	There's a long line
ahead
> >of you.  Don't expect your turn until at least GZGECC VII.
>
> Ironic, though.  Everyone was grumpy about how Off-Topic the list was
> getting.  I actually bring up a question that initiates the
longest-running
> ON-topic thread we've had in ages, and I get criticized for it.  Makes
me
> wonder if I should bother posting at all.

I forgot to check the "reply address" before sending, it was supposed to
be
a private message.
Although a good topic with stimulating discussion; a lot of the "noise"
referred to was the same idea being posted multiple times with no
meaningful
changes with reference to other suggestions, to evolve ideas further.

<We now return you to your regularly sheduled discussion>

Brendan

Prev: Re: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen)