Prev: Re: [FT] Fighters, - this time its not the balance argument! Next: Re: Fighters

Re: [FT] Fighters, - this time its not the balance argument!

From: "Chan Faunce" <cfaunce@w...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:18:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighters, - this time its not the balance argument!

For those who havn't found this, I've listed the 'actual cost' to bring
fighters on the board:

http://home.woh.rr.com/cfaunce/page12.html

I agree with moving some/all of the hanger cost onto the fighters
themselves. This also helps balance out hangers that carry things like
troop
transports which have no actual combat influence (and should then have
no
cost) but are carried for scenario objectives (i.e. needing to get X
transports ground-side)

Chan Faunce