Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: RE: Fighters options please

Re: RAID!

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: RAID!

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> Dawgie's scenario probably had a bit too much
> hardware on the MP's side.

Knowing Dawgie, I'd guess that it's based on an actual
experience of his back in SEA.

> Trim it down to, say, 2 jeeps, 1 armoured car, and
> trucks for the rest of
> the MPs, and maybe the locals will rise to the
> bait...

??  Why do you want that?

(until the VTOL
> gunship Quick Reaction Force arrives to extract the
> MPs)
>
> If they're meek, polite and helpful to the MPs with
> overwhelming
> firepower, you haven't got much of a scenario! :>

Um, they shouldn't be meek, polite, and helpful.

They should be stunned, in shock, and badly bruised
and having had flashlights and rifles shoved in their
faces at way too early in the morning.

> As a group, we're far
> more likely to want to refight the Camerone than
> Dunkirk! ("What, retreat

Heh. . .

Depends on the gamer.

John

Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: RE: Fighters options please