Prev: Fighters options please Next: Re: Fighters

[SG] Squidly things

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:31:44 +1000
Subject: [SG] Squidly things

G'day,

>>>Among other reasons. But that's getting WAY too
>>>OT for me right now.  LOL
>>
>>And Beth's squidly things aren't? :-P
>
>Beth's Ot'ness is Beth's problem....

My problem is forgetting you can't ask a question on the internet and
get a
simple answer ;) ;)

As to my squidly things how's this for an SG suggestion.

Unit integrity: 4" instead of 2" (octopus aren't a schooling animal)
IP: At the beginning of the first activation after a unit has moved into
new terrain type the unit is automatically treated as IP (representing
the
fact they've coloured morphed to match the background rather than
digging in
etc).
Confidence: All tests have an extra TL+1 (octopus are shy even if
inquisitive)
Reaction: As per humans
Mobility: Basic is 4" on land (they can work on land, but its not
optimal),
8" in the water.
Spotting: Always counts as having aided vision
Weapons: All energy based
Armour: D4
Combat: Get an extra shift UP1 or if using "numbers count" rules (like
Tom's
2:1 odd stuff) then they can ignore being outnumbered by humanoids upto
(and
including) 3:1
Wounding: 1 = Dead, 2-4 = wounded, 5-6 = Stunned
Communications: Can be jammed (though not intercepted/decrypted easily
as
using colour)
Transferring actions: Can only transfer a single action a turn.
Actions: May use both actions to fire IF armed with multiple weapons

Well that's a rough cut off the top of my head. Comments welcome ;)

Prev: Fighters options please Next: Re: Fighters