Prev: Re: Decoys [DS] Next: RE: Re: FMA Muppets

[FT] Mass/Cost balance page

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:59:20 -0400
Subject: [FT] Mass/Cost balance page

Quickly reviewing the page I ref'ed in my last post, the "Empty Carrier"

scaling was off by a bit. I have a revised page which has not made the
update yet. In the extant page
(http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/Homebrew.htm) the "RCV" adjusted cost

(and the description above it) erroneously used 7 Mass for the fighter
bay instead of 9. This results in a <1% difference in cost for 1-bay
ships (e.g. 513 corrected from 516 for the Excalibur), up to a 5%
difference for the Jeanne D'Arc (1209 instead of 1258).  I may have used

the incorrect (too high) values in at least part of my last post.

I'll have to try to get the revised page up.

In Ephemeral Garbanzo	 (the medium of Noam Raphael Izenberg's latest

Prev: Re: Decoys [DS] Next: RE: Re: FMA Muppets