Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Having fun. . .

Speaking of...

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Speaking of...

--- Eric Foley <stiltman@teleport.com> wrote:

> fragging break.  This is a gaming list.  Unless
> you're proposing SG or DS
> stats for Columbus vs. Sitting Bull (yes, I know

Columbus:
d6 Armor (Cuirass), +1 in close combat (sword), and
possibly .25 FP close only Imp d4 (matchlock musket).
Probably Regular

Crazy Horse (Sitting Bull was pretty much spiritual
figurehead, CH did the fighting):
d4 (half-nekkid), +1 in close combat (hatchet),
definitely 8" movement (plus horse, which depends on
which house rules you use for horses).	FP 1 close
only (Lever-action carbine) Imp d6.  Definitely
Veteran.

John

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Having fun. . .