Prev: Re: [DSII] When gravity fails Next: Speaking of...

Re: Fighters

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 23:15:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters

Eric said:
> I, on the other hand, have been playing with the custom design
system for
> years and have derived countless hours of enjoyment, and at the
moment I
> generally tend to ignore that there are example designs in there at
all.  I
> don't care about them.  At all.  I've left the Tuffleyverse behind
> altogether and am out exploring on my own... and to put it a little
> tongue-in-cheek, I greatly resent the rumblings I'm hearing from
those who
> stayed behind that I need to come back and genuflect at the altar of
the
> great almighty gawd known as "Fieturz Artoo Powurfull".  I'm not a
believer
> whatsoever.

Ah, Eric, no one said you had to come back.  It's perfectly legitimate
to tamper with anything and everything.  Write your own house rules,
and change them every week if you like.
 .But since you're going to ignore some of the rules and make up new
rules of your own no matter what's printed, I'm a bit puzzled why you

Prev: Re: [DSII] When gravity fails Next: Speaking of...