Prev: Re: Re: Fighters Next: [SG] Evasive Driving [DS] Decoys

RE: Glenn Wilson

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 19:19:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Glenn Wilson

In message <F106VytW2AHBVvR3sTF0000a521@hotmail.com>
	  "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Beth Fulton Wrote:
>
> >G'day,
>
> *SNIP*
>
> >Which one is it?
> >
> >Bintak I use as an SDN,
> >G'Quan (I spelt that wrong right?) I use as a BDN or DN
> >T'Loth as a CVH
> >
> >Was it one of those or should I try again? ;)
>
> The T'Loth, I believe.  Mind you, this is the full-sized B5 Wars
model, not
> the Fleet Action one.  Huge.	A CVN might work, but the only place I
see on
> the twin hulls that might be fighter bays exit right between the
barrels of
> the big guns, kinda scary.  I was tempted to find smaller nacelles to
attach
> to the middle piece, make each wedge a ship, and get 3 ships for the
price
> of 1....
>
> 3B^2

I've got a _yet_to_be_assembled_ one of these, and I've  also been
considering building as 3 ships :-). And if you think the T'loth is big,
you should see the Octuron! (Centauri capital ship) - I managed to get
2 after a local shop finally gave up trying to sell them at full price
and halved it.

One of the side hull pieces of the Octuron could be used as a basis for
a Renegade Legion Leviathan - with a bit of work.

All of the original B5 Wars figures tended to be huge, but Agents of
Gaming have stopped doing them (they still sell the ones that are
already available) - and are concentrating of Fleet Action scale figures
(also usable for B5 wars, or Full Thrust :-) and GROPOS.

Charles

Prev: Re: Re: Fighters Next: [SG] Evasive Driving [DS] Decoys