Prev: Re: A thought about points systems Next: Re: [OT]Stupid question about sloped armour

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 01:34:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Yes...I do play with UNpainted miniatures...8-D

No really!  Honest!  I just glue them to these plastic colored disks I
found at
a Garage Sale.

Small light flexible plastic disks, about 3/4" across.	 Made in 7
different
colors.  Each one has a number from 1 to 16 on the back.  They seem to
be game
pieces of some kind.  Anyone ever heard of these?

I guess I am too lazy/time pressed to bother painting my toy solders.

Donald Hosford