Prev: Re: A thought about points systems Next: Re: OT Documented source showing how table manners have changed through the ages

?? I know I'm behind in read my Digest but

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:59:13 EDT
Subject: ?? I know I'm behind in read my Digest but

Okay I'm only up to Digest 1106,

    We have people calling for John Atkinson removal, on the grounds
that his
opinions may piss people off.  I will admit sometimes I have found John,

rough on his method of get his point across.  Yet, I know this isn't a
moderated list, or if it is I've never seen a comment about it before.
also find John, full of information/RL experience that I don't have but
from
his posting I can learn.

    And in any encounter like this it takes 2 or more to tangle, in the
latest case I've seen Imre A. Szabo seems more then willing to engage/be

engaged.  So will the new standard be anyone who annoy another lister be

asked to be removed.  If so then this maybe be the end of list/group a
functioning "family of gzg players".  Or will this be the call for a
moderated list/group.

DOC Agren
    GZG player and lurker on this list.