Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: OT Documented source showing how table manners have changed through the ages

This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:33:41 -0700
Subject: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)

Guys?  I _extremely_ don't care whether America was "right" or "wrong"
in
the context of this mailing list.  I've been seeing inklings of a lot of
you
throwing this back and forth (generally with Szabo on one side
portraying
America as the great despoiler of Indians while Dawg and Atkinson are on
the
other saying, "Get over it, already....") and I've already seen it blow
up
into one major flame war in the last few days.	I don't want to see it
blow
up into another, and it's quickly looking like it's headed that way.

Get it off the list.  Keep it off.  I'm tired of it.  I don't care what
bunch of dead people did or didn't do, in the context of this mailing
list.
I don't care who brought it to the list.  I don't care who started it.
don't care whose ancestors it was.  I don't care what unrealistic
lawsuits
someone may be contemplating against the federal government in order to
waste a lot of time and money to have a federal judge tell them to give
us a
fragging break.  This is a gaming list.  Unless you're proposing SG or
DS
stats for Columbus vs. Sitting Bull (yes, I know they lived about 400
years
apart, I'm being deliberately facetious), I don't want to see it on this
list again.  Ever.  Period.  From either side.

Is there any part of this that anyone has difficulty understanding?

(aka Stilt Man)