Prev: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: "Kevin" <Kevin@k...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:15:51 +0100
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Leave the list as it is, there's a lot of interesting stuff that comes
out
of on going threads, even if it wasn't in the original topic.

I prefer good manners between lister but if someone keeps abusing the
privilege, I just ignore that person for a while, which is my choice.
Eventually I go back to reading them, if they are still abusive I just
add
them to the kill file.

I'm my own censor

Kev
www.the-spartans.freeserve.co.uk

Prev: Re: FT: Carriers & Fighter Capacity Next: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)