Prev: Re: Gunmetal Next: Wombles, was: Re: 40k conversion?

Re: Killfile:

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:16:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Killfile:

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@att.net>

> Oh, and the standard way of telling someone you have killfiled them is
send
> them a message with the term "*plonk*" in it. That's the sound of them
hitting
> the bottom of your "kill file". As in, "Welcome to my kill file, twit.
> *plonk*"

I really rarely use killfiles. It essentially means "The originator or
topic
is
so totally useless that there is zero chance they could ever contain
anything
even remotely worthwhile."

I've used it a lot on rec.games.miniatures.warhammer but I don't recall
ever
using it elsewhere: almost nobody is so obnoxious as to be condemned
without

Prev: Re: Gunmetal Next: Wombles, was: Re: 40k conversion?