Prev: RE: Steel Warriors Next: Re: Gunmetal

RE: Steel Warriors

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:53:15 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Steel Warriors

Quoting Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>:

> I took the book home last night with the best intentions of scanning ,
> OCRing etc, but ran out of time (my wife has a list of DIY jobs that
she
> wants me to do which is the size of a small dictionary, so I figured
it
> would be politically correct to tackle one or two of those instead,
for
> the sake of marital harmony ...). Hopefully I might be able to have a
> crack at it tonight. Now all I need to do is dig the scanner out from
> under the pile of books and CDs that have hidden it ...

What you want here is to introduce the other half to wargaming.... It
simplifies these things SO MUCH. You hire people to do DIY while you
game...

{Admittedly mine started off as a roleplayer, so it was more "saving him
from
himself" and it didn't take a lot of work :-}

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: RE: Steel Warriors Next: Re: Gunmetal