Prev: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors) Next: RE: Steel Warriors

RE: Steel Warriors

From: "Tony Francis" <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:49:23 +0100
Subject: RE: Steel Warriors

I took the book home last night with the best intentions of scanning ,
OCRing etc, but ran out of time (my wife has a list of DIY jobs that she
wants me to do which is the size of a small dictionary, so I figured it
would be politically correct to tackle one or two of those instead, for
the sake of marital harmony ...). Hopefully I might be able to have a
crack at it tonight. Now all I need to do is dig the scanner out from
under the pile of books and CDs that have hidden it ...

Tony