Prev: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo Next: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:41:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Very quick admin post.

Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 02:16:00PM -0400, Jerry Han wrote:
> >Matt, if you're out there, I'd like your opinion on this -- you
> >administer a whole whackload of email lists.
>
> So do I. :-)

I keep forgetting that.  (8-)

> I don't know who our list-admin here actually is.

Matt Siedl, the Matt I'm referring to.	(8-)

> Trying to persuade people to change subject lines to match what
they're
> discussing never works.

I know, but, I keep hopiong that Emily Postnews will go through a
resurgence.  You can't force people to follow netiquette, but you
can ask nicely. *shrug*

Thanks,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
	  "Up, up and away, away from me -- It's alright...