Prev: Re: Gunmetal Paint Next: Re: [OT] Goodbye to John was Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

Bugs Revisited!

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:16:16 -0400
Subject: Bugs Revisited!

Hello, everyone.

Earlier I posted that I had some Starship Trooper Bugs that I bought
from a couple that has a local business (local to the USA that is)
operating out of a building behind their house. Some of you showed an
interest in these figs and peltered me with questions on where and how
to get them. Unfortunately I had misplaced their business card and had
no way of find the information.

Well... Using investigative techniques that would have shamed Sherlock
Holmes... I was able to locate (after 2 days of digging and researching)
the information for the list.

They specialize in the larger tin soldier range but also do Sci-Fi 25mm
too (troopers and bugs) plus they make some starships for us Full Thrust
players.

The (not complete, by the way) web site is located here
http://littlemetalmen.homestead.com/littlemetalmen.html

Email ( littlemetalmen@yahoo.com ) them and ask them about the 25mm
range of Sci-Fi figs they have.

Their catalog is $10.

The address is at the bottom of the web site.

The figs I got from them were pretty cool. I got some Starship Troopers
(movie version) and some Bugs (also movie version). The Bugs are in kits
so you put them together and pose them. I just wish I had enough money
to buy some of their starships!!!

Later,
Warren Shultzaberger

"Realize that if you have time to whine
and complain about something, then you have
the time to do something about it."
    -  Anthony J. D'Angelo