Prev: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards Next: Re: [SG/DS] force ratios

Re: 40k conversion?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:54:23 -0500
Subject: Re: 40k conversion?

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:57:06 -0400, "Damond Walker"
<dwalker@syncreticsoft.com> wrote:

>Anyway, has anyone done, or know of, a conversion of 40k to either of
the
>ground-pounder rulesets (preferring Stargrunt).

I found one or two conversions on the web. Try doing a search on Google.

I did a 40K Rogue Trader Stargrunt II game at GenCon a couple of times.
I've
since sold all my 40K painted figures, though. Doing a 40K translation
is
really easy for SG2. I made the Marines D10 armour, and the bolt gun
your
standard FP2 assault gun. I gave the Squats D4 movement (instead of D6)
but
they are never encumbered. Orks were pretty much the same as normal
humans but
with generally worse quality/leaders, and worse armour. Somewhere I
still have
the stats for the Ork dreadnought.

Seriously, it's easy to do yourself...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards Next: Re: [SG/DS] force ratios