Prev: Re: Gunmetal Paint Next: Re: 40k conversion?

Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 11:54:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Mr. Szabo's utter inability to think clearly or hold any moral standards

That's funny.  In my family, that was never said.  Once I was big enough
to give as good as I got, my older brother and I didn't get in a single
fight after that.

Kinda makes you wonder who was starting all the fights, eh?  (Hint:  It
was my brother.)

--Flak

<ias@sprintmail.com>
> writes:
> >To whoever administers the list.  I responded off list to John
Atkins.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Gunmetal Paint Next: Re: 40k conversion?