Prev: Re: Geohex/KR's departure Next: Re: Steel Warriors

RE: Salute 2002: photos (Also Snows of Olympus)

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:34:17 +0100
Subject: RE: Salute 2002: photos (Also Snows of Olympus)

I tried honest, I did actually see Roger but this was across the full
width
of the "well" in the middle of the first floor, and by the time I had
reached where he was, he wasn't!

To bring this back on topic one of the things I did was spend some money
with Jon. This was on a wheeled force which I intend to use for a
Dirtside
scenario set on Mars. So what kind of modifications should I make to
Dirtside?

One side will have power armour and the other side will have environment
suits.

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: Re: Geohex/KR's departure Next: Re: Steel Warriors