Prev: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Re: Why I engage Atkinson; Diplomacy

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:21:38 +1000
Subject: Re: Why I engage Atkinson; Diplomacy

At 10:38 PM -0400 28/4/2002, Imre A. Szabo wrote:
> [...]
/Lurk OFF/
There is always the delete key if the content is inappropriate
but the right to express the opinion is OK with me
I reserve the right to disagree with,  and not respond to, an obvious
provocation.

The main point here is that Mr Atkinson does not see the error of his
argument.

Topic: Diplomacy / Cassus Belli
OTOH
The type of argument offered by Mr Atkinson can demonstrate why
seeming allies can come to blows militarily as not all troops are as
tolerant of "differences" as their superiors or vice-versa

Hence, in the GZG universe, this can explain why, in FT terms, 2
opposing fleets can contain the same vessel and racial types.
It can provide the game setting:
/Lurk ON/