Prev: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Blimpishness

RE: Nukes

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:23:13 -0400
Subject: RE: Nukes

After talking with a "friend" who worked on some military projects, I
have
a very healthy fear of N and C, and a paranoia over B...

B...  No limiting factors like in N or C...  No certain control
factors...  No containment, delayed effects for maximum dispersal...
Just ask the Chinese about the occasional outbreaks of bubonic plague,
or
small pox they _still_ suffer from...  And that from testing in WW2.

Sometimes a frontal lobe lobotomy doesn't sound so bad.
Rand.