Prev: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: [SG2) Decals

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:04:51 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG2) Decals

Allan Goodall schrieb:
> Unfortunately I'm nowhere near a "well-sorted plastic
> modelling shop", and a Google search for internet traders
> comes up with pages and pages of responses,
> the first 30 or so of which were duds. I was hoping for
> an actual recommendation.

I fear I can't help much, then. I live in a place with several decent
shops.

I have got a few links to traders on my web page:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/links/suppliers.html#plastic
You should also find links from modeling sites:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/links/wargames_modelling.html#
models

Hope this helps

Prev: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]