Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

RE: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:40:29 +1000
Subject: RE: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

G'day,

> All of our stuff is standard across each platform.
> There are no user modifications....
> It would take a very enlightened military to allow the
> individual to choose what works best for them.  *Heavy
> but true sarcasm here*

I was actually inspired to the question by one of Lachy's comments when
we
found out he's red-green colour blind this week. We got into discussing
what
restrictions that has re: future careers and he responded that with
modern
tech why should it matter couldn't they change the settings like we do
when
he plays some games on my work pc.

However, given the problems of supply and "general issue" I do take your
point!

Thanks

Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]