Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: GEV RVs

Re: Completely off topic

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:47:40 EDT
Subject: Re: Completely off topic

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:36:07 +0100 (BST) Katie Lauren Lucas
<katie@fysh.org> writes:
>Quoting Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>:
>
>> Sigh, would you believe my agency *requires* me to use Outlook?
>>
>> Don't ask.  Stupid is a way of life.
>
>Heh. I particularly like the companies I've worked for (several of)
>that won't
>use open source software "because it might not be secure" and then
>mandate
>Outlook as an email client...

LOL, I don't think we have done that *yet*!

Although security is our life blood electronically...  Or ought to be.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: GEV RVs