Prev: Re: [SGII] Follow Me! Varient Rules for Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 15:08:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

So in all reality, "Scooter" coming from prior service as an MP had less
to do with him being a dud than his failure to be a good leader.

MP's don't screw over other troops, troops screw themselves over.  It's
a shallow associative relationship:

When troops are hungry, they think of the Mess Sgt.

When they need new gear, they think of the Supply Sgt.

When they have to walk because they're ride broke down, they think of
the Motor Sgt.

When troops are screwed over, they think of the MP's that caught them in
the wrongdoing.  Wah.

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [SGII] Follow Me! Varient Rules for Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!