Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....

Re: GZG range expansions?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG range expansions?

--- Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Would anyone else be interested if GZG did a range
> of crew figures for the
> various nations and a general pool of crew figures?
> Just a thought.

I would certaintly purchase them.

Should be (ideally) in coveralls, minimal or no body
armor (in my background I've written up that Combat
Vehicle Crewman suits have d6 armor value, which to my
mind indicates ballistic liner, but it's irrelevant
until the figs are available), with the option to
purchase armed with pistol, SMG, or tiny little
bullpup halfway between AR and SMG, like the
Indonesian guys have.

Oh, and there should also be an option to buy them
lugging a groundmount tribarrel machine gun
(dismounted vehicle weaponry. . . )

I'd also like New Israeli Mortar Teams and GMS/L teams
for both NI and NSL Powered Armor.  HMG (Ma Deuce
Style or Tribarrel, preferably an option for either)
teams in light body armor would also go over well.
Plus maybe shoulder-fired AA missle teams?

John

Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....