Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: GZG range expansions?

Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm referring to Non-Standard Forces - those ships

> tack.   Any other suggestions?

I know people have suggested using them for Merc
forces, and I suggested ad hoc emergency task forces
formed out of surviviors of other units.

You could also have an ongoing campaign based around
them, call it "Survivors", an entire Xenephon-inspired
riff on the theme of a mighty nation that hired a wide
assortment of mercenary units to suppress a rebellion
or stop and invasion.  All of a sudden, their
employers are kicked to the curb.

And the nearest space port is 5,000 km THAT WAY.

John

Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: Re: GZG range expansions?